Death or Major Injury
- If you discover or witness a death or major injury on campus, call 911 immediately.
- Call Campus Security, 527-2222, as soon as possible.
- Stay on scene until you make a statement to law enforcement officials. Do not disturb the scene.
- Do not discuss the even with anyone other than those directly involved and law enforcement.
- If approached by the media, refer all inquiries to University Relations.
- Seek emotional support. Counselors are available through the Counseling & Testing Center, 527-2147.