Page menu

Co-Curricular Transcript

The co-curricular transcript (CCT) is an official record of student involvement outside of the classroom at Walla Walla University. The CCT can help students when creating or updating a resume or when applying for jobs, graduate schools, and other professional programs.

Walla Walla University automatically tracks co-curricular experiences for you in the following areas:

AwardsProfessional Development
Merit-based ScholarshipsResearch (not completed for academic degree requirement)
Dean's List & Distinguished Dean's List     Internships*
Department AwardsJob Shadow*
National Honor Society Membership  Conference Presentation* 
Student Life AwardsProject Management Certificate


ASWWU, Club, and Class Officers     Service Day
Residence Hall LeadersShort-Term Missions
Athletics & Intramural Team LeadersStudent Missions
Campus Ministries Leaders 
Student Missions Leaders 

*these experiences require verification through College Central Network (CCN)

Internships, Job Shadow, and Conference Presentations on the CCT

In order to have your internship, job shadowing experience, or conference presentation included on your CCT, you must submit an agreement through WWU's College Central Network (CCN). Login or register a new student account, navigate to "Experiential Learning" in the menu on the left of your Dashboard, and select one of the following:

  • Conference Presentation: "Submit a New Conference Presentation Agreement"
  • Internship: "Submit a New Internship Agreement"
  • Job Shadow: "Submit a New Job Shadow Agreement"

These forms will ask you a few questions about your experience and will require you to list a supervisor, professional, or faculty member. They will receive the information you submit in the agreement for verification. Once you've submitted the agreement and they have verified the involvement, it will be included on your CCT. You may submit an agreement up to one year after the experience took place.

Viewing & Requesting

During the 2016-2017 school year, Student Life will deliver the CCT for you at no cost. You can view your unofficial CCT and request an official transcript anytime on myWWU. After you login, navigate to the transcripts tab and follow the instructions. Here is a direct link to this page:

If you don't have an account, contact computer support at (509) 527-2317 during business hours and request an account be made.

Note that if you mark it as "Self Requested", to be sent to yourself, it will be stamped with "Issued to Student". If you are requesting a transcript for a potential employer, scholarship organization, etc., we can send it directly to them with the name and address you provide. Also note that the default address, if you request that it be sent to you, is most likely your home address. If you want it to be sent to your campus housing please change the address accordingly.

Last update on March 13, 2019