Cafeteria daily dining menu
Kellogg Hall (Main level)
Breakfast: 7–10 a.m.
Continental Breakfast: 10–11 a.m.
Lunch: 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
Dinner: 5 p.m.–7 p.m.
Brunch: 10:30 a.m.–2 p.m.
Dinner: 5–7 p.m.
(The cafeteria is closed over Christmas Break and during Summer Vacation)
The cafeteria offers a wide variety of culinary options including:
- Fresh fruit, yogurts, and house-made granola
- Specialty salads
- Extensive fresh salad bar
- Delicious, hot, home-style entrées
- Freshly baked pizza, wraps, and deli choices made to order
- Tasty international options for lunch and dinner
- Vegetarian sushi
- Freshly baked desserts
- Homemade soups
- New creations by our chef just for you
- Vegan options available at every meal
Students who live in the residence halls are required to choose a cafeteria meal plan each quarter. Any WWU student has the option to purchase a meal plan. Students may also charge meals at the cafeteria to their student account.