Page menu

Become a Student Missionary

Call to Schedule Appointment

Call (509) 527-2010 to start the application process.

Office Hours: 9-5 Monday - Thursday, 9-12 Friday

Email to Start Application

Email to start the application process.

Application Dates 2017

December 15 Finished applications receive a $300 travel incentive
March 16 Unfinished applications require $300 additional processing fee
June 1 Final deadline
Download SM Handbook
Last update on November 13, 2017