If you find a group you’re interested in below email our small groups coordinator: email@example.com. The University Church also offers groups led by members that students are welcome to join. To see the full list of what's available, and for information, go to http://www.wwuchurch.com/small-groups.
- Accountability Group - Darius Felder
- Art of Masculinity - led by Danny & Zack Hoffer
- Circle Church Connect - Tuesdays at 7 p.m. Be part of the Circle Church community on a deeper level.
- Finding Center - Mondays from 6-7 p.m. Located in the Fellowship Hall taught by Chrystel Joy Johnson (anyone can attend, all equipment provided).
- Honest Conservations - Led by Jaci Cress Solis. Thursdays 8-9 p.m. Located in the second floor Conard parlor. Open dialogue about sexual wellness, boundaries and relationships. Women only. Drop in group.
- Loveology - Led by Mitchell Powers & Josh Peinado. 7:30-7:45 p.m. on Thursdays. Come learn what it means to love well.
- Prayer & Paradise - Led by Rachelle Santee (Women's residence hall).
- Residence Hall Prayer Groups - Sunday 7-7:30 p.m.
- Restorative Breath and Movement - Led by Heather Rodriguez. 5-6 p.m. on Thursday nights, located in the counseling center conference room. Drop in!
- #selfcare - Led by Troy on Thursdays at 8 p.m. (Men's residence hall).
- SM Small Group - open to anyone whether or not you already served or are planning to.
- SM Support Group - for returned SMs only.
- Soap Box - Led by Hannah Gillespie. Come talk about things that are relevant!
- Stress Management - Led by Krista Neuendorff. Located in the Women's Res Dean Apartment. Thursdays 5-6 p.m., snakc provided starting at 4:30 p.m. Starts January 16.
- The Tribe - Led by Curtis Morris. Saturdays at 3 p.m.
- Women's Residence Hall Group - Led by Residence Hall Chaplain, Madison Turner. 7-8 p.m. Tuesdays, F3 parlor.
Interested in joining a small group? Fill out the survey below!