This student-led, week-long, series of worship opportunities will be held at 11:40 a.m. (unless otherwise noted) in the Walla Walla University Church the week of Jan. 13-18, 2020.
- Monday: Abigail Trunkey and Iverson Kester
- Tuesday: Briana Hernandez and Matthew Kontra
- Wednesday: Mitchell Powers and Magnifique Niyoneze
- Thursday: Coleman Dietrich and Hannah Gillespie
- Friday: Mufaro Pazvokawambwa and Jake Calkins
- Friday vespers (8 p.m.): Lindsay Hill and Ronald Cameron
- Sabbath (9:30 and 11:45 a.m.): Emily Ellis
Adjusted class schedule for Week of Worship
Week of Worship archive
Each year the Walla Walla University campus engages in two Weeks of Worship—one led by the Chaplain's Office during fall quarter, and one led by the Associate Students of Walla Walla University during winter quarter. During these weeks the campus class schedule is adjusted to accommodate 50 minutes in the middle of the day dedicated to gathering together in worship. The fall series is streamed live on YouTube and recordings are archived here.