Prayer Ministries is dedicated to praying for Walla Walla University’s students, staff, faculty and the Walla Walla community. This ministry is devoted to praying for those in need, and those who are rejoicing. We are devoted to praying for and with you, whatever you may be happening in your life.
How do I get involved?
There are several ways to get involved in prayer ministries this year, including:
Getting involved with our prayer team by:
- Contacting Miranda Aus or Kelsey Turner to join!
- Signing up here to volunteer at the Prayer House at least 1 hour a week.
- Coming to Prayer Meeting Tuesday nights at 7 P.M.
- Joining us to pray for the Vespers speaker Friday nights at 7:50 P.M.
Attending our other events throughout the quarter, like:
- Morning prayer Monday-Friday at 7:45am in front of the Administration building.
- Prayer, Praise, and Popcorn every other Friday evening after vespers.
Do you want to get updates on everything that is happening? Like our Campus Ministries page to see everything happening!
If you have something you need prayer for, email us here and we will pray for you.