Become A Leader
Campus Ministries leadership is an exciting, year-long opportunity, to learn important skills and develop your gifts in leadership. Plan events, reach out to faculty, staff, students, and help influence the Spiritual life program at Walla Walla University by applying for a leadership position. During your year in leadership, you'll receive leadership development, mentoring, and the room to grow your natural leadership strengths (see www.strengthsquest.com to learn more about the inventory and curriculum we use for leadership development).
How To Get Involved
Below you'll find job descriptions for our main positions on campus, as well as a leadership application. Applications for the following school year are accepted between March 1 and April 15. Interviews will take place mid-April with acceptance letters going out by May 1.
- 2017-2018 Vespers Praise Band Leader App (online form)
- 2017-2018 Praise Band Volunteer Form (online form)
- 2016-2017 Leadership Application (Word file Download)
- 2016-2017 Leadership Application (PDF file Download)
- 2014-2015 Job Descriptions