- Master of Science Administration in International Development with an emphasis in Volunteer Leadership —Andrews University
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration —Walla Walla University
I see myself as a bridge-builder. Each day I look forward to new opportunities to dream and learn with students, giving them tools to discover ways of connecting with Christ through service now and beyond into their careers.
My favorite project so far was Service Day. Seeing 700+ students, faculty, and staff coming together to work with our community was so rewarding.
I feel blessed with the responsibility to raise four young boys with the love of my life. Some of our favorite things to do are taking over the cul-de-sac to play a hockey game and summer nights camping in the Blues.
- Master of Social Work —Walla Walla University
- Master's degree in Business Administration —Western Governors University
- BS in Health Promotion —Walla Walla University
I help support our amazing student employees and I manage CHE projects. I am excited at the chance to work on the CHE signature project, Blue Zones, and an initiative to develop more service-learning opportunities on campus.
My favorite volunteer project so far has been the Love Heals Clinic. It was incredible to see the impact that our generous volunteers made on our community.
- Business Administration, Class of 2023
- Project Coordinator: helps with behind-the-scenes planning on projects and events
I haven't been working with the CHE for long, but I enjoyed helping with the COVID Care projects last spring and planning the CHE Summit this summer! I am excited to help plan the tri-college service day this year!
I enjoy hanging out with friends, playing volleyball, working out, showing horses, and exploring nature.
- Elementary Education, 2023
- Project specialist: works on web design and helps non-profit organizations communicate what their mission is in clear and understandable ways
I loved a service project where we went out into the community and did random acts of kindness. We bought people coffee and took flowers to the rehab centers and the retirement home.
My personal hobbies include singing, painting, boating, and traveling. An interesting fact about me is that I have sung in a choir at Carnegie Hall!
- Theology, Class of 2023
- CARE Coordinator: organizes and leads out in CARE weekend events
My favorite service project was after the Walla Walla Valley flood where I got to crawl underneath homes and clean out the insulation.
I enjoy music, backpacking, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.
- Product Design and Art, Concentration in Illustration, Class of 2023
- Graphic Designer: learns and practices the CHE design style to communicate to students via posters, social media posts, etc.
My favorite volunteer projects would have to be participating in the Friends of Walla Walla program and designing the logo for the Online Students Club here at WWU.
My hobbies include disc golf, Rubik's cubes, backpacking, and anything creative!