Page menu

Utility Failure

Report Incident

Call Plant Services, 527-2925; or for after hours assistance, Campus Security, 527-2222.

Electrical/power failure/short

  • If there is an electrical short in equipment, immediately disconnect the electric service by pulling the plug or shutting off electrical circuit breakers if you can do so safely.
  • Unplug as much other equipment as possible to prevent damage to the equipment when the power is restored.

Plumbing failure/flooding

  • Stop using all electrical equipment.
  • If necessary, vacate the area of flooding. Shut off water and/or contain flooding, if possible.

Gas leak

  • Cease all operations and evacuate the area.
  • To avoid triggering an explosion, do not operate light switches or any equipment.

Campus Security

309 South College Ave

College Place, WA 99324
24 Hour: (509) 527-2222
Director: (509) 527-2613

Last update on February 25, 2016