Experience Walla Walla University
Visiting Walla Walla University is the best way to experience our campus life. You can customize your campus visit by choosing what you would like to do, and whom you would like to meet with while you are on campus. Here are some things you can expect from your visit:
- Go on an informative campus tour.
- Schedule meetings with our remarkable professors, admissions and financial aid counselors.
- Have free access to our gym facilities and WiFi.
- Complimentary transportation, to and from the Walla Walla (ALW) or Pasco (PSC) airports. (when flying)
- Food and lodging provided for up to three days/three nights.
Please submit a visit request form at least two weeks* before you plan to arrive and please note the blackout dates when we are unable to accommodate visitors. This will give us adequate time to make all of the necessary arrangements to make your visit enjoyable and informative. It will also make you eligible for reimbursement.
Campus is available for visits during normal business hours, Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. to Noon. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Guest Relations department at (509) 527-2091 or email@example.com.
*Please submit a visit form at least two weeks before you plan to arrive to be eligible for reimbursement.
Last update on August 15, 2014