Visiting Walla Walla University is the best way to get a feel for what life is like on our campus. When you sign up for a visit either virtual or in-person, you can customize your experience by choosing what you would like to do, and who you would like to meet with while you are on your campus visit.
What you can expect to do during your virtual visit:
- Take a guided virtual campus tour with one of our tour guides.
- Schedule meetings with professors in your areas of interest.
- Get a sneak peek at residence hall life and talk with the deans.
- Talk with admissions and financial aid counselors.
- Chat with some of our students about their experience on our campus.
Virtual visits are available Monday through Thursdays 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Pacific Time. Fridays are unavailable for virtual visits.
Are you a senior, high school graduate or transfer student and want to visit in-person?
We are offering limited in-person visits starting Monday, February 15. Visits are being offered Mondays and Tuesdays only so please choose a Monday or Tuesday visit date.
- We will offer one morning visit starting at 8 a.m. and one afternoon visit starting at 1 p.m.
- If you are coming for an overnight visit you must travel with an adult from your household who is at least 22 years old since we will be hosting overnight guests in a local hotel.
- If you are flying in for your campus visit you must provide your own transportation. Since your lodging will be off campus we would recommend a car rental.
- Be sure to check our blackout dates as well as our reimbursement policy.
In order to keep our campus safe please comply with our visit policies:
- Masks are required while accessing our campus (if you medically can’t wear a mask please know that we can't accommodate your visit at this time)
- Social distancing is required while on campus and in WWU buildings
- Each guest must enter through the WWU health screening every day on campus
*If you are a graduate student and interested in visiting the College Place Campus in-person please contact Brandon Shadel via email at Brandon.Shadel@wallawalla.edu.
Start the get-to-know-you process by watching this clip about who we are and what it means to do life at Walla Walla University.
Want to dig deeper NOW?
Our students and professors have created a playlist of videos to help you learn more about who we are and what life is like on our campus. Through these videos you'll learn about each area of the college experience—everything from how to work for the student association to what dorm life is like, to how to get involved in varsity athletics, to a message from the leaders of our student-led churches, to a peek into the different academic areas you can study while you're a student here, to the specific departments and resources dedicated to helping you succeed in college and at life.
And while you're getting hyped about what your life will look like as a college student here, you'll also get to meet some of the faces that will become your friends.
Take a look around!
Find more information about each scene by clicking on the circles that appear on the screen. Click through the scenes (bottom of the tour screen) to see different areas of campus. Have fun! If you have any questions, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Problems with the tour? Try viewing it in Google.