Visiting Walla Walla University is the best way to experience our campus life. You can customize your campus visit by choosing what you would like to do, and whom you would like to meet with while you are on campus. Here are some things you can expect from your visit:
- Go on an informative campus tour.
- Schedule meetings with our remarkable professors, admissions and financial aid counselors.
- Have free access to our gym facilities and WiFi.
- Complimentary transportation, to and from the Walla Walla (ALW) or Pasco (PSC) airports.
- Food and lodging provided for up to three days/three nights.
Please submit a visit request form at least two weeks before you plan to arrive. This will give us adequate time to make all of the necessary arrangements to make your visit enjoyable and informative. It will also make you eligible for reimbursement!
Scheduling your visit
We schedule visits during campus business hours:
- Monday—Thursday: 8 a.m.—5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m.—Noon.
We'll cover your meals and lodging and we'll reimburse half of a prospective student’s travel expenses up to $250! (Plus when you enroll at WWU, we’ll reimburse the other half—up to another $250!)*
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Guest Relations department at (509) 527-2091 or firstname.lastname@example.org.