Page menu

Credit Balance Refunds

If you have financial aid funds that exceed the charges on your WWU student account at the time of disbursement, you will receive a refund, which may be used to pay other educationally related expenses. (Note that if subsequent charges are made to your account, you are responsible for paying them. You can always view your student account by going to myWWU.)

WWU has contracted with BankMobile to process credit balance refunds from student accounts. You may choose to receive your refund in the form of a paper check, direct deposit to your existing bank account, or you may open a BankMobile checking account.  WWU highly recommends that students choose either paper check or direct deposit to avoid incurring any fees.

Credit balance refunds are available after financial aid disburses to the student accounts during the third week of the quarter.

 Student Credit Balance Refund Form - Submit Online

To view our required disclosures and contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customer Bank, click here.

Last update on February 6, 2018