Walla Walla University students and alumni now have access to many different financial literacy courses through USA Funds©. These lessons, called Life Skills©, cover a wide array of topics that will help you learn to manage your time and money while you are campus and after graduation.
- Financial Aid and Paying for College
- School and Personal Life Management
- Credit Management
- Graduating Students
- Graduate and Professional Students
- Couples in School
See the Life Skills Course Listing page for a complete list of the life skills courses offered to WWU students and alumni.
2. Create a username and password and provide your Walla Walla University email address.
3. Use the following information for the required fields:
|Username:||Create a username|
|School Assigned Student ID:||Your 7-digit WWU Student ID Number|
|Student Access Code:||00379900-0|
4. Once you've finished, click Create Account and you will be guided to your home page. Click My Catalog in the upper left corner to view all sessions available through Walla Walla University.
5. In the course catalog, you can search by course topic and number or browse through all courses offered. Make sure pop-up blockers are disabled and you have access to speakers or headphones since some sessions contain audio.