Employment Documents

Documents you must bring with you to complete the following forms:

Direct Deposit Form: 

For security and convenience, all Walla Walla University employees are paid by direct deposit. When you are offered a job and accept it, you will need to complete employment documents in the Student Employment office before you begin working. One of the forms you will be asked to complete is a Direct Deposit Form.

You will need to bring one of the following documents to complete this form:

  • Checking account: Bring a blank check from the financial institution and the account into which you would like your earnings deposited.
  • On-line banking: Print your account number and the bank transit routing number from the official bank website. Bring this with you to use in completing the Direct Deposit Form.
  • None of the above: Obtain a document from your bank. The document must be on bank letterhead or have the bank logo on it. A bank employee must complete the document listing your account number and the bank transit routing number.

I-9 Form: 

Employment Eligibility Verification Form. The government requires each student employee present original, unexpired documents verifying the student's identity and employment eligibility. You will need to present either one item from List A or one item from each of Lists B and C before you will be authorized to work.

  • List A:
    • Unexpired United States Passport or United States Passport Card
    • Unexpired Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
    • Unexpired foreign passport that contains a temporary I-551 stamp or temporary I-551 printed notation on a machine-readable immigrant visa
    • Unexpired Employment Authorization Document that contains a photograph (Form I-766)
    • Unexpired foreign passport with Form I-94 or Form I-94A bearing the same name as the passport and containing an endorsement of the alien’s nonimmigrant status with an unexpired period of endorsement
    • Unexpired passport from the Federated States of Micronesia or the Republic of the Marshall Islands with Form I-94 or Form I-94A indicating nonimmigrant admission under the Compact of Free Association
  • List B:
    • Unexpired driver’s license or ID card issued by a State or outlying possession of the United States provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color and address
    • ID card issued by federal, state or local government agencies or entities, provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color, and address
    • School ID card with a photograph
    • Voter’s registration card
    • U.S. Military card or draft record, U.S. Military dependent’s ID card, U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card, Native American tribal document
    • Unexpired driver’s license issued by a Canadian government authority
  • List C:
    • US Social Security Account Number card
    • Certification of Birth Abroad issued by the Department of State (Form FS-545)
    • Certification of Report of Birth issued by the Department of State (Form DS-1350)
    • Original or certified copy of birth certificate issued by a State, county, municipal authority, or territory of the United States bearing an official seal
    • Native American tribal document
    • U.S. Citizen ID Card (Form I-197)
    • Identification Card for Use of Resident Citizen in the United States (Form I-179)
    • Employment authorization document issued by the Department of Homeland Security

Other forms:

Event Details

Shown in {{ timezone.name }}