Tracking down all of your lenders can be a complicated task. Loans may transfer to a servicer or be sold to another lender. The best way to locate all of your loans and who holds them is the National Student Loan Database System (NSLDS). You can access all of your federal loan information at one location. You need your federal FSA ID to log-in. Please note that this site only lists federal loans. It will not list any private or institutional loans you may have borrowed.
What's Next? How to Start Managing Your Loans Now
- Contact your servicer or create an account on their website: UAS Connect (Campus-Based Loans) or our loan servicer contact information page.
- Familiarize yourself with repayment plans, or use a repayment estimator to get an estimate on your monthly payments.
- Understand your loans, manage your spending, and make finances a priority: Financial awareness counseling
- Know what default is and how to avoid it: Avoiding default
- Keep track of loan limits that may apply to you: Limits on subsidized loans
If you would like to request a loan history report, which is a brief breakdown of the loans you've borrowed while you've been at Walla Walla University, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by our office.
To review a complete list of your rights and responsibilities, visit our Loan Rights and Responsibilities page.
It's important to stay updated on what you've borrowed, and we're here to help you understand the repayment process.
If you have any questions about your loans or need assistance, please give us a call at (800) 656-2333 or stop by our office. Our office hours at 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 9 a.m. to noon on Fridays. We're located in the Canaday Technology Center, suite 307.