- Walla Walla University
- Student Financial Services
- Financial Aid
CHURCH MATCH GRANT. When a student's home church contributes to the student's educational expenses, Walla Walla University matches the first $2,000 from the church provided. Up to $2,000 per year Renewable:
Students wishing to receive this grant are responsible for asking their home churches to contribute. If a church is willing, Student Financial Services then works with the student, the home church, and the college to coordinate the matching of funds.
- The appropriation comes from local church funds.
- Donations from the recipient's family are not included.
- The student did not work for the church to earn the money.
- No one donor gave more than 25% of the total.
- The church pastor and treasurer complete and sign a Church Match Request Form, available online or from Student Financial Services.
- The student must show need according to the standard U.S. government's formula for financial aid.
Last update on
February 5, 2018