Due to COVID-19 all spectators, regardless of vaccination status, will be expected to comply with Washington state guidelines that require:
- Wearing of facial masks that cover both the mouth and nose while indoors at all times (unless actively eating or drinking). WWU strongly encourages all spectators that need to eat or drink to do so outdoors whenever possible.
- Spectators that are not vaccinated are asked to maintain appropriate social distancing whenever possible from those outside of their family group.
We continue to expect spectators to maintain positive sportsmanship (no booing or heckling of referees or opposing teams or players, no noise makers, etc.).
Tournament event staff will be strictly enforcing these requirements.
Thank you for your understanding and willingness to adhere to the above safety protocols and your partnership in keeping our tournament participants healthy and safe!
Want to bring a team to Fall Classic 2022? Check out the coaches bench section below or email Mindy@wallawalla.edu for more information.
Priority reservations are available for teams that played in Fall Classic 2019 and 2021 until March 15, 2022. Any teams that didn't play last year will be placed on our waiting list in the order your reservation is received.
Tournament fee: $400 per team
Register for Fall Classic 2022
- Sign and submit the Coaches Memo form.The Memo is due by September 11, 2020. Late payments will incur a $150 late fee.
- Complete the Team Registration form and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 11, 2020.
- Submit payment either via check or by calling the cashier's office at (509) 527-2912. Payment is due by September 11, 2020.
Major credit cards accepted.
|3 Day Pass||$10|
|3 Day Pass (junior high/high school students)||$2|
|3 Day Family Pass||$25|
|2 Day Pass||$8|
|2 Day Pass (junior high/high school students)||$2|
|2 Day Family Pass||$20|
|1 Day Pass||$5|
|1 Day Pass (junior high/high school students)||$1|
|1 Day Family Pass||$12|
|WWU students/faculty/staff with current WWU ID||Free|
|Children 12 and under||Free|
If you have any questions please contact Mindy Coleman at email@example.com.