Join us online!
Visit our virtual booth at one of the online college fairs listed below. You can visit the booth anytime, but during the times listed below there will be someone there to answer your questions! Come say hello! We're looking forward to meeting you.
Visit our booth live at any (or all!) of the dates below.
We'll be ready and waiting to tell you all about life at WWU and answer any questions you have:
- Sept. 15, Tuesday, 9 a.m.
- Sept. 17, Thursday, 4 p.m.
- Sept. 22, Tuesday, 11 a.m.
- Sept. 24, Thursday, 6 p.m.
- Sept. 29, Tuesday, 8 a.m.
- Oct. 1, Thursday, 3 p.m.
- Oct. 6, Tuesday, 11 a.m.
- Oct. 8, Thursday, 6 p.m.
- Oct. 13, Tuesday, 8 a.m.
- Oct. 15, Thursday, 3 p.m.
- Oct. 20, Tuesday, 9 a.m.
- Oct. 22, Thursday, 4 p.m.
- Oct, 27, Tuesday, 8 a.m.
- Oct. 29, Thursday, 3 p.m.
- Nov. 3, Tuesday, 9 a.m.
- Nov. 5, Thursday, 4 p.m.
- Nov. 10, Tuesday, 11 a.m.
- Nov. 12, Thursday, 6 p.m.
Schedule a virtual visit to our campus!
Visiting Walla Walla University is the best way to get a feel for what life is like on our campus. When you sign up for a virtual visit, you can customize your experience by choosing what you would like to do, and who you would like to meet with while you are on your virtual campus visit. Here are some things you can choose to do on your virtual visit:
- Take a guided virtual campus tour with one of our tour guides.
- Schedule meetings with professors in your areas of interest.
- Get a sneak peek at residence hall life and talk with the deans.
- Talk with admissions and financial aid counselors.
- Chat with some of our students about their experience on our campus.