Summer Residence Halls
We are excited to have you join us for the 2017 summer session, June 19–August 25 (dates vary depending upon classes taken). The summer pace is more relaxed and it is a nice opportunity to get a head start on residence hall living.
- You can reserve a room online (you will need to use your WWU log-in Username and Password). Single students are expected to live in the residence halls unless an exception is approved by the office of Residential Life and Housing.
- An enrollment fee of $200 will reserve your room.
- Residence hall rates are as follows (single occupancy):
Foreman (women)/Conard Hall (men-summer only) ----------------- $137 per week
Hansen Hall (Portland Campus) ------------------------------------------$158 per week
- Once we receive your reservation and enrollment fee, we will process your request. You can expect to receive a housing confirmation email by Friday, June 9, with specific information about your room and other residential hall information.
- Summer Session move-in begins on Sunday, June 18, at 3:00-9:00 p.m.
- Vegetarian meals are available at the SAC in the lower level of Kellogg Hall from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. weekdays, or as announced. Students may purchase à la carte items. All cafeteria purchases by enrolled students, dormitory residents, or summer campus workers may be charged on student accounts. Enrolled students may also charge meals and food items, up to $80 per month, at The Express, a university-operated mini-mart.
For questions regarding housing or residence hall living, contact:
- Amanda Ponce, Associate Dean of Women, (509) 527-2531; email@example.com
- Scott Rae, Associate Dean of Men, (509) 527-2111; firstname.lastname@example.org
For information regarding disability accommodations, contact:
- Sue Huett, Disability Support Services Coordinator, (509) 527-2366; email@example.com