If you have not yet been accepted to Walla Walla University:
- Apply to WWU here.
- Receive your acceptance letter from the Admissions Office.
After you have been accepted to WWU:
You qualify for Summer Advantage if you are an undergraduate student and have not taken any classes at Walla Walla University since completion of high school or academy.
If you qualify for the program, the Records office will automatically enroll you in Summer Advantage.
- Activate your account at myWWU
- Apply for financial aid
- Pay your enrollment fee
- Arrange for housing. You can reserve a room online (you will need to use your WWU log-in Username and Password).
- Register for classes with the Academic Advisement Director Herlinda Ruvalcaba, (800) 558-2132. See Course Suggestions for Freshmen. Classes that qualify for Summer Advantage are offered online and/or on the College Place campus. Certain courses that consist of individual instruction (i.e., music lessons, aviation, etc), courses offered in Portland, Rosario Beach, Montana, on study tours, or at any other location are not eligible for the Summer Advantage discount.
- Move into campus residence halls starting Sunday, June 24, 9:00 a.m. (unless an exception is approved by the office of Residential Life and Housing).
- Get financial clearance by 4:00 p.m. on June 25