2018 Summer Tuition
|Per Credit||Full |
|Undergraduate tuition rate||$738|| |
|Graduate tuition rate||$603||varies|
| Summer Advantage tuition rate |
(discounted 40 percent)
- General Fees: (only applies to at least half time student): Undergraduate $85; Graduate $50
- Course Fees: (see summer class schedule)
- Residence Hall: $140 per week (College Place); $161 per week (Portland); See Residential Life and Housing Policy
- Meals: approximately $70-$85 per week; weekday noon meals are available at the SAC; students may also charge food items at The Express mini-mart.
- Textbooks: approximately $325–$375, depending upon course enrollment.
- Miscellaneous expenses.
All tuition, fees, and housing costs are due at registration. Other charges are due when billed. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit cards are accepted, but are charged a 1.75% convenience fee. No fee applies to debit cards, electronic-checks, cash or paper checks.
Online financial clearance is required and may be arranged through a student’s myWWU account or through Student Financial Services at (509) 527-2815 or (800) 656-2815 or email@example.com after June 5. Students who register for classes but do not obtain financial clearance by 4:00 p.m. on June 25 will be automatically dropped from their courses.
Some job opportunities are available on campus for students who wish to work. Advance arrangements are recommended, as job opportunities are limited. For a summer student taking a full academic load, a reasonable work load is 8–10 hours per week.