Page menu

Change of Major/Minor/Advisor

Students who wish to declare or change a major/minor are required to complete a “Change in Major/Advisor” form in the Academic Advisement office. If the declaration of major requires the selection of a new adviser, the student is required to consult with the Director of Academic Advisement for a new adviser assignment. 

Students who have chosen a secondary major or pre professional program will be assigned a secondary advisor. It is expected students consult with the advisor to insure appropriate course selection. Students who are pursuing secondary education certification must consult with the certification officer in the School of Education and Psychology.

To complete a “Change in Major/Advisor” form, visit the Academic Advisement office, CTC 311.

Last update on November 2, 2017