Testing Dates on the Portland Campus
The Accuplacer on-line Reading, Arithmetic and Health Sciences Reasoning Tests are given in January each year, see SignUp image below.
Informal transcript review is strongly recommended before taking the tests to ensure program eligibility (pre-requisite courses and GPA). Please email your college transcripts to email@example.com for initial review. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable for this purpose. One transcript from each school attended is required.
All three (3) tests are given within each testing session.
- You must have first completed an application to WWU and received an WWU student ID number before scheduling your testing.
- It takes about 2 1/2 hours to complete all three (3) tests, sometimes longer. Please plan accordingly.
- There is a $10 fee for each test for a total of $30 for all three (3) tests. Cash or checks accepted. If paying with cash, please bring exact change with you to your testing appointment.
- There is a minimum passing score for each test. If you do not pass, you can retake each test one time. If the minimum passing score is still not achieved, you will not be eligible for admission this application cycle and must reapply next year.
- The application testing for LPN's applying for the LPN to BSN track is usually offered during the summer quarter. Please schedule individual testing appointments with the Student Program Advisor by emailing Portlandadvising@wallawalla.edu. There is no need to set up a testing date in January.
Testing location is in the Portland campus library. Directions can be found here.