School of Nursing: Campus Information
We have two campuses...
- Located in a rural Eastern Washington setting, near the town of Walla Walla.
- Total student population is approximately 1,600
- This is the main campus of Walla Walla University where beginning freshman take general education and nursing pre-requisite courses; and, upon acceptance, take the sophomore level nursing courses and nursing cognate courses
- At the end of the sophomore year, nursing students transfer to the Portland campus to continue studies
- Campus is adjacent to Adventist Medical Center
- Total student population is approximately 120-140
- All junior and senior level nursing courses are taught on the Portland campus
- Each summer, the sophomore level nursing courses are offered on the Portland campus (for Portland Transfer Track)
- Entry options for current RN's and LPN's who wish to earn a BS degree
For more detailed information on each campus, please refer to the individual campus web pages.