Life Without Borders
A Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Global Communication integrates knowledge of communication with a French or Spanish specialization, a minor in an area of the student's choosing, language study abroad, and an international internship to provide a solid foundation of experience in international communication. Graduates are prepared for careers as communication specialists in international and intercultural organizations such as global business, governments, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), charitable or religious organizations, foundations, media outlets, and international missions.
- Want to learn more? Read the Global Communication course requirements to get an idea of what classes you'd take.
- Don't know which language would be best for you? Find more info on our French and Spanish Studies pages.
- Not sure which language course is best for your level? Our placement tests can help!
- Interested in going overseas? Look at our info on Adventist Colleges Abroad.
- Curious about career opportunities? Check out the areas of service, job outlook, and median earnings in the field.
Need information not listed above? Contact international communication professor Jean-Paul Grimaud, or department chair Linda Potter Crumley.