All community classes are canceled and WEC facilities will not be available effective at noon on Friday, March 13, 2020.
Face-to-face classes and facility access are planned to resume on April 27, 2020.
This disruption is a result of campus-wide closure as an effort to limit the spread of the novel coronavirus, COVID-19.
The safety and optimal health of all students, staff, faculty, and campus guests, are a top priority at Walla Walla University.
Our Emergency Management Team is carefully monitoring the situation. You can find the most recent information about how this affecting WWU at wallawalla.edu/covid19.
Questions about community class disruption?
Walla Walla University offers group swim lessons during the spring—join us!
What you’ll need for class:
- Goggles (for Preschool Aquatics L3 and up)
- Swim diapers (for all children that are not potty trained)
Spring 2020 Swim Lessons
Walla Walla University offers group swim lessons in the spring!
Register online beginning March 9 at 6 a.m. at fitkids.wallawalla.edu
What you need for classes:
- Swim Diapers (for all children that are not potty trained)
- Goggles for P3 and up
The age groups
- The Pre-School Program is for children 3 yrs. old to 5 yrs. old.
- The Learn-to-Swim Program is for 6 yrs. old and older or by teacher's decision.
- Each class must have 3 or more students in it for us to teach the class.
Swim Lesson Information
- Classes run Mondays and Wednesdays
- Class times are 3:15 p.m., 4 p.m. and 4:45 p.m.
Session I: April 6 - April 29
General Registration for Session I: March 9 at 6 a.m.
Session II: May 4 - May 27
Pre-Registration for Session II (those currently enrolled in Session I): April 29 at 6 a.m.
General Registration for Session II: April 30 at 6 a.m.
NO CLASS Monday, May 25, 2020
All classes are $50 per student, with a 10% discount given to the second student enrolled in the same family.
Payment is due the first day of class.
Session I Due Date: April 6, 2020
Session II Due Date: May 4, 2020
Payment may be made online, over the phone, or in the Health and Physical Education Office.
Spring Lesson Schedule
|3:15 p.m.||PK1||PK2||Level 1||Level 2|
|4:00 p.m.||PK1||PK3||Level 3||Level 4|
|4:45 p.m.||Parent Tot||Level 2||Levels 5 & 6|