Tausick Memorial Pool Pass
We are excited to be able to offer pool access to members of the Walla Walla community for their fitness needs. We feel that swimming is a great way to socialize and exercise.
You may purchase your pool pass at the Winter Educational Complex on the corner of 4th and Davis Ave in College Place. By coming in the entrance facing Davis Ave. the Health and Physical Education office is the first door on the left. The secretaries at the front desk will assist you. If you have any questions please call our office (509) 527-2325.
General pool information
- The pool doors are on a card access system. In order to enter the pool members will have to have their card.
- Water Aerobics is an additional cost.
- Family Swim includes adults 16 and over or kids accompanied by a parent.
- Children 5 and under swim free. All children 6 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Senior Citizens = age 62 and over.
- Memberships are sold by the quarter (3 months from the date of purchase) and year in the HPE office.
Call (509) 527-2325 for more information.
Pool pass rates
Quarterly-$60.00, Yearly- $145.00
Quarterly-$85.00, Yearly- $235.00
Quarterly-$110.00, Yearly- $275.00
Double: $60.00 (Immediate Family Only)
Family: $80.00 (up to 4 people in the family, $5 for each additional person)