All community classes are on hiatus and WEC facilities will not be available while our campus is closed in an effort to slow the spread of the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic and to protect the health of our employees, students, and guests. Find the latest information regarding our response to COVID-19 Coronavirus and answers to frequently asked questions at wallawalla.edu/coronavirus.
Questions about community class disruption?
The Tausick Memorial Pool will remain closed through Summer 2020. We hope to re-open in the fall.
We are excited to be able to offer pool access to members of the Walla Walla community for their fitness needs. We feel that swimming is a great way to socialize and exercise.
You may purchase your pool pass at the Winter Educational Complex on the corner of 4th and Davis Ave in College Place. By coming in the entrance facing Davis Ave. the Health and Physical Education office is the first door on the left. The secretaries at the front desk will assist you. If you have any questions please call our office (509) 527-2325.
General pool information
- The pool doors are on a card access system. In order to enter the pool members will have to have their card.
- Water Aerobics is an additional cost.
- Children 5 and under swim free with an adult that has a pool membership. All children 6 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Senior Citizens = age 62 and over.
- Memberships are sold by the quarter (3 months from the date of purchase) and year in the HPE office.
- Alumni that have taken 96 or more credits can pick up an Alumni card from the Academic Records Office.
- Alumni that have taken 95 credits or less can purchase a Facility Pass from the Health and Physical Education Office.
Call (509) 527-2325 for more information.
Pool pass rates
Alumni Spouse (when not accompanied by the alumnus):
Quarterly-$60.00, Yearly- $145.00
Alumni/Senior Citizen Double:
Quarterly-$85.00, Yearly- $235.00
Quarterly-$110.00, Yearly- $275.00
Double: $60.00 (Immediate Family Only)
Family: $80.00 (up to 4 people in the family, $15 for each additional person)
Daily Fees For Summer During General Swim Times:
General Swim Adult: $4.00
General Swim Child/Senior Citizen: $3.00