|Walla Walla College
||Click shield to return home
· Call Plant Services, 2722, or Campus Security, 2222.
· If there is an electrical short in equipment, immediately shut off the electricity, pull the plug or shut off electrical circuit breakers if you can do so safely.
· Turn off as much computer equipment as possible to prevent damage to the equipment when the power is restored.
· Stop using all electrical equipment.
· If necessary, vacate the area of flooding. Shut off water and/or contain flooding, if possible.
· Cease all operations and shut off sources of ignition.
· To avoid triggering an explosion, do not switch on lights or any equipment.
· Evacuate the area. Close all doors.
Reporting an Emergency | Reporting an Accident or Injury to WWC | Civil Disturbances or Demonstrations | Explosion, Airplane Crash or Similar Incident | Utility (Electrical, Plumbing, Gas) Failure | Hazardous Material Spill | Bomb Threats | Criminal or Violent Behavior | Sexual Assault | Fire | Earthquake | First Aid and Medical Instructions | Building Evacuations | Evacuation of Disabled Persons | Emergency Washing Facilities
Walla Walla College Campus Security
309 South College Ave
College Place, WA, 99324
24 Hour: (509) 527-2222
Director: (509) 527-2613