|Walla Walla College
||Click shield to return home
If you are the victim of sexual assault
· Get to a safe place.
· Call 911 for emergency help.
· Immediately report an assault to the police.
· Report to Campus Security, 2222, whether or not you decide to press charges.
· Seek medical attention immediately. Do not bathe or shower before visiting medical facility.
· Collect all clothing that can be used as evidence.
· Seek emotional support from friends and counselors.
- Counseling Resource Center, 2147
- Sexual Abuse Helpline, (800) 234-0038
If you witness a sexual assault
· Call 911 if it is an emergency and offer emotional and physical support to victim.
· Call any number below for a non-emergency assault:
- Campus Security 2222
- College Place Police 525-7778
- Dean of Women 2531
- Dean of Men 2111
- Counseling Center 2147
- Campus Health Services 2425
Reporting an Emergency | Reporting an Accident or Injury to WWC | Civil Disturbances or Demonstrations | Explosion, Airplane Crash or Similar Incident | Utility (Electrical, Plumbing, Gas) Failure | Hazardous Material Spill | Bomb Threats | Criminal or Violent Behavior | Sexual Assault | Fire | Earthquake | First Aid and Medical Instructions | Building Evacuations | Evacuation of Disabled Persons | Emergency Washing Facilities
Walla Walla College Campus Security
309 South College Ave
College Place, WA, 99324
24 Hour: (509) 527-2222
Director: (509) 527-2613