|Walla Walla College
||Click shield to return home
DURING THE EARTHQUAKE
· Stay where you are!
· Drop under a desk or sturdy table or stand in an interior doorway. Avoid windows, filing cabinets, bookcases or objects that may fall or collapse.
· Cover your head and neck with your arms until the shaking and aftereffects stop.
· Do not use the elevator.
· Go to designated assembly area.
· Move away from buildings, trees, and electrical lines.
AFTER THE EARTHQUAKE
· Check for injuries. Do not attempt to move seriously injured persons unless they are in immediate danger of further injury.
· Be aware of after shocks.
· Be aware of potential danger from gas leaks, downed power lines, damaged structures, and other hazards.
· Send one person to an emergency operations center or call Campus Security to give injury/building damage report.
Reporting an Emergency | Reporting an Accident or Injury to WWC | Civil Disturbances or Demonstrations | Explosion, Airplane Crash or Similar Incident | Utility (Electrical, Plumbing, Gas) Failure | Hazardous Material Spill | Bomb Threats | Criminal or Violent Behavior | Sexual Assault | Fire | Earthquake | First Aid and Medical Instructions | Building Evacuations | Evacuation of Disabled Persons | Emergency Washing Facilities
Walla Walla College Campus Security
309 South College Ave
College Place, WA, 99324
24 Hour: (509) 527-2222
Director: (509) 527-2613