Walla Walla University Campus Sound Policy:
We’re a free service offered to Walla Walla University students, staff and faculty for on-campus WWU sponsored events. We have some simple requests to make sure the sound is top quality for your event.
- All sound requests must be submitted at least SEVEN days prior to the event otherwise we will be unable to fulfill your request.
- Changes to events need to be submitted as soon as possible. Please allow at least 2 days prior to the event for changes.
- Changes to events must be made in writing. Email your changes to Campus.Sound@wallawalla.edu
- If food is provided for the event please provide food for the sound crew.
- If your event is located in the church fellowship hall or Heubach Chapel we ask that you have the doors unlocked.
- If you need your event recorded please contact Media Services
If you have any other questions please contact Technical Support Services at 2918. Karl Thompson can also be reached on his cell phone at 520-9900 or email Campus.Sound@wallawalla.edu
Last update on July 28, 2011