Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.
- Ephesians 4:3
The mission of the Walla Walla UniversityOffice of Diversity Services is to promote learning and working environments free of discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, ability, or veteran's status.
The Office of Diversity Services here at WWU exists to:
- Meet the particular needs of a diverse student population.
- Educate the college community on matters of diversity.
- Foster understanding and constructive relations among members of this diverse community.
- Support and encourage recruitment of faculty, staff, and students from diverse backgrounds.
- Encourage understanding and respect for differences in culture, ability, and thinking patterns.
- Direct/Coordinate programs and activities that provide an inclusive and Christ like spirit among groups, clubs, and organizations of WWU.
Last update on August 23, 2007