Meske Hall - Room 222
Front Office Hours:
Professional counselors are available from 9:00am to 4:00pm for confidential individual sessions with students at no cost. Counseling groups may be available as well.
About Our Services
Counselors can help with problems such as:
- separation from parents
- relationship struggles
- childhood abuse
- substance abuse
- stress and time management
- loss and grief
- career uncertainty
Follow the link to see the experience and background, degrees and certifications of each counselor in Counseling and Testing Services.
This is an online application to see a counselor. Just print off this form and return it to Counseling and Testing Services in an envelope marked CONFIDENTIAL. A counselor will be in touch with you about how they will proceed.
Brochures and forms are available on the following topics:
- Coping with Loss and Trauma
- Romantic Relationship Guide
- Understanding and Managing Stress
- Preventing Violence on Campus
- Counseling Referral Guide for Faculty and Staff
- Release of Information Form
Last update on September 25, 2013