Students may schedule appointments with the Career Development Center to discuss careers, jobs, internships, graduate school and majors. See the full list of appointment types below.
Ways to schedule appointments:
- Call 509-527-2664
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with blocks of your availability for the next 2-3 business days
- Visit our office, located at Kretschmar Hall 217
Appointments are typically scheduled on the hour to coordinate with class schedules. Following is a list of available appointment types:
- Career Assessment Reviews (5o minutes)
- Career Coaching (30 minutes)
- Cooperative Internships (15 minutes)
- Cover Letter (30 minutes)
- Graduate School Application - questions, CV or personal statement (50 minutes)
- Job/Internship Search (30 minutes)
- Mock Interview (50 minutes)
- Placement File (15 minutes)
- Resume (50 minutes)
Given the demand for student appointments, we ask that you cancel any appointment you can not attend. In addition, we are only able to hold one appointment at a time to allow fair access to appointments for all students. Students scheduling multiple appointments will be asked to select one appointment time, and may schedule another appointment once the first has been completed.