Welcome Employers and Recruiters!
If you are interested in attending our 2014 Graduate School Fair (Oct.) or 2015 Career and Internship Fair (Feb.) you can email us at career(AT)wallawalla.edu to put your company's name on the list for next year's fairs.
Walla Walla University's Career Center is part of the NACElink system. NACE (National Association of Colleges and Employers) works to connect college students and recent grads with employers looking for new talent! Once registered you will have the ability to:
- Post Jobs
- Look at the Resume Database
- Access to WWU's specialized NACElink site: w2u
- Access to NACElink Central
If you already have an account with an existing or participating school you may log in using that username (generally an email address) and password.
The Career Center would like to assist you with your recruiting goals at Walla Walla University. Recruiters from Graduate and Professional Schools visit our campus every quarter to meet the best and brightest from our various departments.
Plan a Visit to the WWU Campus
The Career Center can assist Employers and Recruiters in their search for talented students.
- Attend either the Graduate School Fair (during Fall quarter) or the
Career and Internship Fair (during Winter quarter)
- Use the Career Center facilities for on-campus interviews.
- Request room arrangements and publicity for campus presentations.
- Allow us to help schedule classroom visits with relevant classes.
Last update on April 18, 2014