Lost and Found
The Custodial & Grounds Department provides a lost and found service for students and community members. We facilitate the process only for items that are brought to us either by our employees or others, so not all lost and found items will necessarily be brought to our office.
Some helpful hints:
- It sometimes takes a few days (or even weeks) for lost items to find their way to us. If we don't have your item, feel free to keep checking back. Some buildings keep their own lost and found, which may be brought to us in a big pile only once or twice per year.
- If you left an item in a class or academic building, check with the teacher of that class or with the department offices in that building.
- ID cards are often taken to the front desk of the appropriate dorm.
- Keys are often taken to Security. - ext. 2222
- The WWU Community Center page also provides a place where people can post items that have been either lost or found: Community Center.
- Note: Custodial & Grounds does not operate or maintain this page.
Last update on December 10, 2013