Once connected to the WWU VPN you will remain connected to it unless you manually disconnect from it. This is of course barring any logoff, restart or shutdown. If you have not yet created your VPN click here.
- Click the Start menu and type Network Connections. Click View network connections
- Assuming you've already set up the WWU VPN per the previous tutorial you should have a new network adapter named "WWU VPN"
- Right-click the VPN and choose Disconnect
- You should now be disconnected
- Locate the WWU VPN icon on your desktop.
- Right-click it and select Disconnect
***Note: If you cannot locate the icon on your desktop you can find the VPN connection in Control Panel > Network Connections
Last update on December 20, 2010