Reset Voice Mail PIN
Occasionally it becomes necessary to reset or change the PIN on a preexisting voice mail account. There are two ways this can be done.
- Log on to your WWU email via your preferred web browser
- Once logged in, on the right-hand side, select Options > See All Options
- Choose Phone from the menu on the left
- Under the Reset PIN heading find the blue link that reads Reset my voice mail PIN and click it
- By clicking OK you will confirm you wish to receive a temporary PIN via email
- Wait a few minutes for the system to deliver your temporary PIN. If it does not arrive, check your Junk email folder to be sure that it didn't get stuck there.
- Call your voice mail (x2663). When prompted, input your temporary PIN and you will then be asked create a new PIN of your choice.
- Keep record of your PIN in a secure place where you can access it if need be. If your PIN is ever lost you can reset it via the steps above.
Call the IS Help Desk and request a PIN change.
***Note: Only department heads or the person whom the account is tied to may request a PIN change.
Last update on April 1, 2013