Connecting to Wireless on Campus
Before you begin, connect to the WIREFREEWWU signal.
In order for your computer to send and receive information over the WWU network your computer must be registered with the IS department. Registration is good for nine months and must be done for each device connected to the network.
- Open a web browser and direct it to 172.20.0.2
- You may see a CA Certificate page. If so, trust it/add exception and proceed.
- You will be presented with the WWU authentication page. At the bottom of the page click the "Accept" button
- You will next be presented with a logon box. Input your current Active Directory (AD) information. (defaults are outlined in red on the page) and click Login
- You should see a page similar to the following. If not, view our help page or contact Computer Support at 509-527-2317
- A computer restart is required to complete the registration process.
Last update on October 10, 2012