The Staff Council at Walla Walla University strives to:
- provide a voice for staff to administration by collecting, evaluating, and disseminating information and representing the needs and interests of staff;
- inspire leadership by fostering honesty, integrity, professionalism, and initiative in all business relationships;
- increase the sense of identity, recognition and worth of each staff member in his/her relationship to the university;
- identify staff concerns and seek solutions;
- provide a channel of communication for staff with administration and faculty;
- promote the development and adoption of fair and equitable policies that affect staff;
- integrate the staff into existing university affairs;
- establish and promote activities, publications, professional development, workshops and seminars for staff;
- create a stronger bond among support staff.
The mission of the Staff Council is to promote a positive and supportive working environment by representing the interests and concerns of university staff, while supporting and advancing the goals of Walla Walla University.
Development Opportunities - Events and Other Resources
Council Members - Photos and Contact Information
Photo Gallery - Photos from past events
WWU Staff Council Bylaws
Last update on February 4, 2013