QUICK VIEW OF HIRING GUIDELINES STEPS
- Complete a Position Requisition Form (PRF) - Once fully completed, HR can take action to start hiring process.
- Complete/Update Job Description (JD) - Without a JD, HR will not start the hiring process.
- Job Announced - Open position is posted on HR employment page and other outlets as required.
- Employment Applications - Applications are screened and then forwarded to hiring manager for review.
- Interviewing - Hiring Manager schedules interviews.
- Making a Selection - Consultation with HR is required prior to communicating an offer of employment. Upon approval from HR, the hiring supervisor will verbally offer employment expressly "contingent upon satisfactory background investigation and reference check."
- Preparing for a New Employee - In coordination with HR, hiring manager plans for new hire orientation and paperwork.
Staff Hiring Guidelines (Policy being updated) – If you want to hire a new employee; follow the Step-by-Step guide through the hiring process.
Personal Action Form (PAF) –Please contact HR
Job Analysis Questionnaire JAQ-1– Used to comprehensively analyze a position for the development of a job description.
Interview Questions Library
Reference Check Questionnaire (Previous Employer)
Reference Check Questionnaire (Personal Reference)
Choosing Candidate Form – Used to communicate the result of a hiring process (who was hired, who was interviewed, etc).
Pay Rates – To view pay rates visit the Compensation page. *Consultation and approval from the HR Department is required prior to communicating a final pay rate to a candidate.
Background Investigation Policy and Procedure (Policy to be up-dated)
Last update on February 27, 2015