Walla Walla University is proud to offer its faculty and staff a valuable and comprehensive benefit package. The basic information about each of the benefits WWU offers to its employees are listed here, with links to sites to get more information. More information can be provided by the Human Resources Department. Please contact Jennifer Carpenter, ext. 2302 with any questions.
This link will direct you to our Retirement web page, with complete information including policy and beneficiary designation.
Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Page: This link will direct you to our Flexible Spending web page which has information about the policy as well as reimbursement forms.
- ING: Walla Walla University provides voluntary additional life insurance through ING. Eligible employees may enroll at any time. Below is the enrollment form.
- AFLAC: Additional insurance is also available through AFLAC. Contact information for Walla Walla University's representatives is:
- Free Tuition/Tuition Assistance: Walla Walla University is proud to provide tuition assistance to both its employees and their dependents for Primary, Secondary, and College Adventist Education. More information is available through the links below.
- Free Tuition Page: This link will direct you to our Free Tuition page, where there is information about the policy and Free Tuition forms.
- Tuition Assistance Page: This link will direct you to our Tuition Assistance page, where there is information about the Tuition assistance policy as well as Tuition Assistance Request forms.
- Charging Privileges: for Faculty and Staff - Benefit-eligible employees (Regular employees, .50 FTE or higher)
- Form located MyWWU, employee self service.
- Charter Cable Services: Walla Walla University has contracted with Charter to provide a discounted group rate to qualified employees. To sign up follow the link above.
- Campus Health Services: As part of employee Medical Benefits, Walla Walla University Campus Health and Wellness (CHW) provides health and medical care with $10 co-pay (this fee can be charged to your account) for full-time employees and their eligible spouse and dependents.
Page maintained by Laura Boyd
Last update on March 15, 2013