Senior Class Officers
Senior Class Officers 2015
Meet with President McVay
When: Thursday, November 13, 2014 6:00 p.m.
Where: ADM 116
Prerequisite to run for office:
· Application for Degree on file in Records Office
· Cum GPA of 3.25 or above to run for President or VP
· Cum GPA of 3.00 to run for all other offices
Benefits of holding a class office:
1. Experience – a great leadership opportunity
2. Involvement – getting to know more of your fellow students
3. Resume – an impressive way to document your leadership skills
By submitting your Application for Degree now you:
1. Qualify for your picture to appear in the Mountain Ash with the graduating seniors.
2. Are assured you can complete all degree requirements on time - no last minute surprises.
3. Become eligible to hold a class office.
4. Save money. If you submit an Application for Degree after the first day of the quarter in which you plan to graduate (or after the first day of Spring quarter if you are planning to graduate in Summer) you will be charged a $100 late filing fee.
If you have not done so already, here's the process:
1. Register for all classes through Spring quarter 2015. (Summer graduates will have a place on the application to write planned courses.)
2. Contact the Academic Records Office to request a pre-printed Application for Degree with your classes listed.
3. Obtain the signature of your department chair/dean for each of your majors and minors.
4. Verify that you have met the list of requirements listed on the application and sign the form.
5. Submit your Application for Degree to the Academic Records Office before November 6 so YOU can be eligible to hold a class office.
See you on Thursday, November 13, 2014 at 6:00 p.m.
Last update on October 20, 2014