Marching for Commencement
2013 Commencement exercises will begin at 8:30 a.m. on Sunday, June 16, on the Centennial Green.
For those of you participating in the procession for Walla Walla University's 2013 Commencement exercises, we look forward to seeing you in full regalia at 8:00 a.m. Sunday, June 16, on the west sidewalk by Rigby Hall. The marshals will give you instructions at that time.
FACULTY ARE EXPECTED TO MARCH. Your students typically look for you to be present and greet them. If for some reason you will not be participating in the procession for Commencement, please contact the President's Office at (509) 527-2066 or e-mail deirdre.benwell(AT)wallawalla.edu.
STAFF/EMERITI/BOARD ARE INVITED TO MARCH. If you will be participating in the procession for Commencement, please contact the President's Office at (509) 527-2066 or e-mail deirdre.benwell(AT)wallawalla.edu.
Regalia for Commencement will not be available online until after February 15. Orders MUST be placed online at www.royaltpapers.com. The online process is straightforward and gives you the opportunity to place your order before April 13, 2013.
- Regalia will be billed to Walla Walla University. The university will pay the cost: Baccalaureate $29.95, Masters $48.25, Doctorate $55.60.
- Regalia will be shipped to Walla Walla University Bookstore. Matt Heinrich will let you know when the orders are in and you can pick up your regalia at the University Bookstore.
- Go to www.royaltpapers.com
- Select "Walla Walla Faculty Only" from the drop down menu
- Select Walla Walla University and hit continue
- Choose appropriate campus and confirm graduation date
- Click on "Order your cap & gown"
- Follow the instructions and fill in required information
- Please keep a copy of your confirmation page
If your order differs from what is available online, call 1-800-442-4696.
Cap & Gown Distribution Information
- College Place Campus: May 20, from 10AM-2PM in the University Bookstore
- Portland Campus: After May 21 at the School of Nursing - Portland Campus
Reimbursement for dry cleaning expenses. If you have your own regalia and participate in the procession for Commencement, you will be reimbursed up to $25 for dry cleaning expenses. Please bring your receipt to the president's office for signature and account number, and then turn it in to accounting for reimbursement.