WWU Village Housing Eligibility Requirements
WWU HOUSING POLICY
To be eligible to live in WWU Village Housing, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a current student, faculty* or staff* member of WWU
- Undergraduates must be registered for 12 credit hours
- Graduates must be registered for 6 credit hours per quarter
- Meet one of the following criteria:
- At least 22 years of age
- At least 136 credit hours (Add 12 credit hours for each quarter served as a student missionary)
- Be married or have children
- IN ADDITION: If you are moving from the residence halls you must also have had a positive citizenship record for your most recent quarter of residence
When you are eligible, you may sign up for the Village Housing Waitlist online during the specified dates. If you are not a current WWU student you must submit the Application for WWU Owned Housing.
*WWU Faculty and Staff are allowed in designated housing only based upon availability of said housing. All other housing (apartments) is listed as "Student Housing Only" and is therefore tax exempt.
Last update on February 5, 2014