Though originally built as a hotel, the university acquired the property to rent as studio apartments. Just half a block from the main campus and directly across the street from the Village Housing office, these studios are quaint apartments that fit a tighter budget.
- Located at 27 N College Ave.
- Five studios with kitchenettes and five without kitchenettes available.
- University pays all utilities except for phone and Internet.
- Shared coin-op laundry facilities.
- RENT-With Kitchen: $380/month
- RENT-Without Kitchen: $340/month (both rates valid until June 30, 2016)
Last update on May 14, 2015