Built in 1970, seven-story Foreman Hall is named for Dorothy Foreman-Beltz who was the Dean of Women from 1931-1945. It houses mainly upper division and graduate women. There are 100 double-occupancy rooms and single rooms if available.
The original Conard Hall (now Meske Hall) was built in 1934 and named for Helen C. Conard who was preceptress and teacher from 1899-1907. Present day Conard Hall consists of a north wing, added in 1954, and a south wing, added in 1961. A skywalk connects Conard Hall to Foreman Hall with the Foreman Hall lobby serving for both Conard and Foreman Halls. Conard Hall houses mainly lower division women. There are 110 double-occupancy rooms and single rooms if available.
Foreman and Conard are located on the corner of SE Second St. and Ash Ave. on the eastern border of the Walla Walla University campus.
To know Christ and to make Him known is our business here.