Sittner Hall is the main men's residence hall at Walla Walla University and is located in the heart of the campus. Built in 1946 and named after Herman R. Sittner (Dean of Men from 1927-1937), the hall was later expanded to nearly double it's size. The current configuration is four stories high with accommodations for approximately 400 men. The building is divided into two wings, north and south, and each wing on each floor is served by two resident assistants.
Last update on August 28, 2014