Call Plant Services, 527-2925; or for after hours assistance, Campus Security, 527-2222.
- If there is an electrical short in equipment, immediately disconnect the electric service by pulling the plug or shutting off electrical circuit breakers if you can do so safely.
- Unplug as much other equipment as possible to prevent damage to the equipment when the power is restored.
- Stop using all electrical equipment.
- If necessary, vacate the area of flooding. Shut off water and/or contain flooding, if possible.
- Cease all operations and evacuate the area.
- To avoid triggering an explosion, do not operate light switches or any equipment.
Campus Security 309 South College Ave College Place, WA 99324
24 Hour: (509) 527-2222
Director: (509) 527-2613
Last update on July 16, 2014